Thursday, January 31, 2019

respected option

If not depilating was really an equally respected option that depilating, it would not be news to have caught a celebrity with hairs in the armpits Princess Hair Review (Julia Roberts, for example). I will never forget a report from the women's magazine Cuore in which they laughed not only at celebrities who do not wax their armpits or legs, but at those who had some facial hair.

Believe me it was some hair. Hair in the mustache, sideburns of dark-haired women with abundant hair (I remember that Salma Hayek) and, what left me ojiplática, they got with the blonde fuzz on the cheeks !!! Peach skin, I think they called it. The editor was surprised that the celebrities with blonde fuzz on the face did not do the photodepilation! (Which is absurd, because photodepilation, unless there is another technique for millionaires, works only when the hair is dark).

No comments:

Post a Comment